AOMEI Image Deploy: OS deploy solution [Freeware]
AOMEI Image Deploy is OS deploy solution, deploy system image to multiple computers on the network. Has been added to the latest version of AOMEI Backupper Technician and Technician Plus.
Why AOMEI Image Deploy needed?
Many companies and computer labs prefer to use OS deploy solution. They are looking for the image backup and deploy solutions that provides reliable performance with easy to use, especially in deploy system image to multiple computers on the network.
AOMEI Technology as a computer software company, developed such a tool called AOMEI Image Deploy last year. The free edition is a simple image deployment and network cloning software, which can deploy system image to multiple computers or clone multiple computers over network quickly. It can be said as a multiple and meanwhile hard drive cloning software.
The advantages of AOMEI Image Deploy
- Real-time process monitor: Master or server will display clients’ IP address and restoring status in list. The process of restoring is displayed in percentage. Server will receive the prompt whether restoring is successful or not, and it can manage all clients from remote.
- Spend less than other image deploy solutions: Even the free edition can deploy image to unlimited PC and up to 20 Servers simultaneously.Technician Edition supports unlimited machines.
- User friendly and easy-to-use: Just to follow the prompt step by step you can achieve deployment goal to batch client computers within same LAN.
- Batch preset client computers name and IP address: Automatically distributes different computer name and IP address for Client computers that finish deployment, and makes sure they can be connected to network normally after entering OS.
- Dissimilar hardware support: AOMEI Image Deploy supports deploying system image to multiple clients even with different hardware.
AOMEI Image Deploy is a practical tool for business use. Now a good news is that this tool has been added to the latest version of AOMEI Backupper Technician and Technician Plus. Now download backup software and try!