Blackberry application – Navita Translator
Finally found a language translation application for Blackberry smartphones that I use, Navita Translator.
Navita is a free translation application that could talk, generating a variety of advertisements there in. You can get ad-free version by paying a sum of money (US $5,99).
Navita can do the language translation for many countries, perhaps similar to Google Translate because Navita ability to use Google Translate machine.
The features obtained from the official website:
- Quickly translates words and text inputs;
- Easily translates phrases;
- Translates text directly from your email;
- Translates text parts of your BlackBerry® Browser as you select them;
- Translates from 52 to 52 idioms;
- Supports BIS, BES, BPS, WAP and WiFi;
- It runs on BlackBerry® OS 4.2.2 or higher;
- User friendly interface;
- Freeware BlackBerry® Translator (Free application for BlackBerry®);
- Software size is smaller than 120kb;
- Send your translation by e-mail, sms or pin;
- Save your translation as memopad.
How to get this free translator Blackberry application ?
The easiest way is to use the facility Blackberry App World. Fill Navita on field line and then download. Another way is to go to the Navita official website and press download button.