Evernote: save and sync notes [Android App]
With Evernote for Android, you can make important record in the form of text, picture, or audio, with fast. Other than that, you no longer need paper.
In addition to Android, Evernote is also available in a variety of platforms, ie: Mac, Windows Desktop, Web, and iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch). Software and application on the device is supported by web server that will back up all the records that you have created (automatically synchronized). In order to do that, you must create an account.
- Works with Evernote Business: Capture, browse, search, and share Business Notes and Business Notebooks from your smartphone or tablet.
- Sync all of your notes across the computers and devices you use
- Create and edit text notes, to-dos and task lists
- Save, sync and share files
- Search for text inside images
- Organize notes by notebooks and tags
- Email notes and save tweets to your Evernote account
- Connect Evernote to other apps and products you use
- Share notes with friends and colleagues via Facebook and Twitter
More features if you using Premium version
- Premium feature: take notebooks offline to access them anytime
- Premium feature: allow others to edit your notebooks
- Premium feature: add a PIN lock to your Evernote app
The use of Evernote
- Research smarter: snap photos of whiteboards and books
- Take meeting and class notes, draft agendas and research notes
- Plan a trip: keep track of travel plans, plane tickets and passports
- Organize and save recipes; search by ingredients later
- Create a grocery list or task list and check things off as you go
- View web pages saved in Evernote on your desktop
- Capture ideas and inspiration on the go
- Access files and notes you create on your phone from your desktop
- Keep track of products and prices for comparison shopping purposes
- Keep finances in order: save receipts, bills and contracts
- Reduce paper clutter by taking snapshots of restaurant menus, business cards and labels
- Use Evernote as part of your GTD system to help you stay organized
- To get the most out of your Evernote experience, download it on all of the computers and phones that you use.
Similar app from Google: Google Keep