iolo System Mechanic: Clean Out Your Computer Day [Giveaway]
iolo System Mechanic invites you to commemorate Clean Out Your Computer Day that was created as an opportunity for us to remember to clean up and delete old and unused files. So, get into the spirit of the day, and clean out your computer.
Originally sponsored by Institute for Business Technology and in existence since at least 2000, Clean Out Your Computer Day falls on the second Monday in February (that’s Feb 9 in 2015). As increasing amounts of time are wasted in work places and at home because of slow computers and psychological research shows the negative impact of clutter – digital or otherwise – on our lives.
iolo gather facts related to Clean Out Your Computer Day that you can read it here.
And through product iolo System Mechanic, here the tips…
- Clean unused software
- Installing software update and patch regularly
- Make backup especially don’t use very often files
- Run defragmenter to remove clutter from your hard drive
See here for the details (and there is time-limited 50% discount of iolo System Mechanic on the first tab menu)
See here more about iolo System Mechanic that I have written before.
iolo System Mechanic Giveaway
To make this more interesting, I have 3 licenses to share.
As usual, you must follow the rules below.
- Share this article to social network or forum that you follow.
Remember to make it public, so I can check it.
- Submit a comment with the share link from the first instruction.
Remember to fill with valid email address.
- After a week the lottery will run and soon after that I will send the license to the winner.
I am really sorry for this late….