MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition 9
MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition 9 makes important tasks for free, such as migrate OS to SSD/HD in one step and bootable edition support boot from UEFI.
The partition manager supports 32/64 bit Windows Operating System including Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8. Home users can perform complicated partition operations by using Minitool Partition Wizard Free Edition 9, yet free partition manager to manage their hard disk. Functions include: Resizing partitions, Copying partitions, Create partition, Extend Partition, Split Partition, Delete partition, Format partition, Convert partition, Explore partition, Hide partition, Change drive letter, Set active partition, Partition Recovery, etc. All operations are intuitive to use and application features different steps that will help to choose correct settings before applying an operation. This is important because this kind of software makes important tasks such as deleting or formatting drives and you don’t want to loose data. The application is free only for non-commercial.
Clearly organized with all options in left window and most important ones are present on top horizontal menu. The “Wizards” section will help users step by step to complete desired tasks.
- Migrate OS to SSD/HD without cloning the entire disk
- Perfectly support Storage Spaces in Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 R2
- Add detailed operating logs
- Update device information once it is connected
Previous Functions Improvements
- Unhide partition and Appoint drive letter in one go
- Merge partitions much more easily and safely
- Convert dynamic disk to basic disk more easily
- Be able to resize partitions when copying disk
- The bootable edition of MiniTool Partition Wizard support boot from UEFI