RemICS UX custom rom for Galaxy Wonder (Android OS)
RemICS UX custom rom for Galaxy Wonder can reduce your sadness because it is not launch Android Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) for Samsung Galaxy Wonder.
I initially read my friend status on Facebook that he has been using the Android OS that has been customized. Not to be outdone, then I look for more information. I was informed that this smartphone will not get ICS OS update, it makes me sad. Until I found this RemICS UX custom rom for my Samsung Galaxy Wonder (GT-I8150). I do not really know about CyanogenMod and RemICS, but this is cool!! I’ve prepared some screenshots below so you can see it.
Before installing RemICS UX custom rom, you have to prepare ClockworkMod recovery. You can see the guidelines on article: ClockworkMod Recovery v6: what it is and for what. Afterthat you can read this article for further processing: How to Install Android 4.0.4 RemICS on Galaxy W I8150.
- ROM replacement process is a process that may be bad for your mobile phone.
For that, you cover all impacts.
- Do not interfere with the ongoing process, intentional or not.
I’ve done it and cause damage to the ROM.
- When installing it, I went through the process jammed abruptly and the restart process did not go well. Fortunately everything worked fine afterwards.
- RemICS UX custom rom is not standard, so there is possibility of losing features you need.
After applying it, I was frantically looking for the document reader and calculator, and do not know how to make screenshot. But it can be overcome by visiting Google Play and search for it on Google Search.
- RemICS UX custom rom use more RAM memory, nevertheless is still comfortable to use.
Still interested to try it?
Share your experience with others by commenting below.