OPDA signing tool: How to use it?
In addition to the website, OPDA signing tool is offline tools that can be used to sign symbian applications. But still require a certificate file that can be ordered for free in OPDA website to sign the symbian s60 v3 and v5 application.
Then after you have a certificate file, the signing process you can do online through the website or offline via OPDA signing tool… SignTool v0.1 by ken_zhang.
Want to get it?
And how to use it?? Watch and follow instructions in the interactive tutorial below
If you have no certificate file yet, follow the tutorial on this page to create it….. How to create a certificate file for symbian phones (S60 v3 & S60 v5).
If you not interested with offline sign but very like online sign way, plaese see the article about it: OPDA Online Sign Symbian S60 v3 and S60 v5 Application.
Leave a reply here
- Sign Symbian application with GenialSis - vmancer.com
- False perceptions about the Symbian certificate file | vmancer.com
- OPDA online sign Nokia Symbian Applicaion | vmancer.com
- What must I do to instal application if already have certificate file | vmancer.com
- Sign Symbian application with X-Sign | vmancer.com
- Sign symbian application directly from your mobile | vmancer.com