With AirDroid, you can connect your Android smartphone with computer easyly and directly without wires.
When I need help from a friend to print document that is in my smartphone, and to move it to the computer I requesting data cable. My friend suggested, why not use AirDroid. It is very practical, was so he said. I answer, just the same difficult. The smartphone and computer must be on the same network to do that as my experience using Kies Air. My friend insists, this is different … was so he said. You can do file transfer from the smartphone into computer and vice versa, with directly connect to the smartphone WiFi Hotspot like Modem Tethering function. Below are the features.
- No USB cable required.
- No driver installation required.
- Same WiFi network or Internet.
- Pure web app, works on Windows, Mac, Chromebook and Linux.
- Simply install AirDroid on your Android and you’ll be able to enjoy the following features on your computer at web.airdroid.com:
- SMS: send and receive individual or group messages.
- Apps: Import and export .apk files.
- Files: Manage files on Android and transferring files between Android and computer.
- Photos: View and manage photos on Android and transferring photos between Android and computer.
- Music & Videos: Play and manage music & videos on Android and transferring them between Android and computer.
- Ringtones: Set music as ringtone and export any ringtone.
- Contacts: View and edit all the contacts.
- Screenshot: View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots. (root required)
- Camera: See through the lens of both front and back camera, also supports flashlight.
- URL: Push url to Android and open automatically open it with Android browser.
- Clipboard: Share clipboard content between Android and computer.
To use this app, first run the application. On your computer, start the internet browser then input the web address that shown from the page below. After you confirm for the notification, then you will get interface like Windows Explorer to manage the data.
This free app is very interesting for me.
Now, you can take all of my data from my smartphone directly with ease.