AOMEI Backupper not only supports to create system image, but also allows to disk backup, partition backup, file backup, etc.
AOMEI Backupper 4.0.4 – the latest version of the free backup software. This version is mainly to repair and optimize some function.
What’s new in Version 4.0.4?
- when backing up/syncing data to network mapped drives, it requires to enter username and password repeatedly.
- if the bootstrap of the dynamic system volume has not been backed up, it will not be bootable when restored to other disks.
- It will not be bootable when restored to other disks if there is an error when changing the boot files of dynamic system volumes.
- in the cases of mounting image files in Windows XP/2003, it shows the partition is unformatted when accessing the partitions.
- Optimized event-triggered backup of user log out and user log in.
- The task of long path in file backup, file sync and file restore and avoid failure of these tasks are also optimized.
- Even failed to connect to network share/NAS, image files stored on it can still be viewed and edited.
AOMEI Backupper not only supports to create system image, but also allows to disk backup, partition backup, file backup, etc. More information about AOMEI Backupper 4.0.4 from here.