With Disk Drill, does not need to be an expert to do data recovery on Mac OS.
Disk Drill is Mac OS software to help you recover lost data. It’s support many general file types (documents, pictures, videos, music, etc) and storage media (memory card, thumb drive, hard drive, etc), even file system and system partition. The most important thing you do not have to be an expert to do this. Disk Drill have designed to ensure that you don’t have to spend hours figuring out this.
Disk Drill features
- Recovery for all Major file types and file systems including disk partition
- Scan and preview files for free
- Protect data and never lose it again
Guaranteed Recovery: keeps an invisible copy of every file you put in your Mac’s Trash
Recovery Vault: keeps a record of all metadata for deleted files, so that they can quickly be recovered with names and file locations intact
S.M.A.R.T. Monitoring: warns you of hard drive trouble before it fails
- Rebuild, rescue and remount
Backup Into DMG Image: backs up an entire hard drive or partition from a failing drive onto a new drive as a DMG file
Remount Volume as Read Only: protects a non-system volume during a scan so that your data isn’t overwritten by OSX or another app
Universal Partition Search: recovers partitions on HFS+, FAT and NTFS volumes and creates a virtual partition for any ones that are found
Scan for Lost HFS+ Partition: finds and rebuilds HFS+ partitions on your Mac that have been reformatted
Rebuild HFS+ Catalog File: rebuilds the catalog of HFS+ partitions that won’t mount correctly
- Analyze your disk usage
Disk Drill Giveaway
I have 5 licenses to shared. Please follow below requirements if you are interested.
- Share this article to social network or forum that you follow.
Remember to make it public, so I can check it.
- Submit a comment with the share link from the first instruction, remember to fill with valid email address.
- The lottery will run after 7 days and winners will be receive the license after it.