Google Keep is free Android app that developed by Google that used for noting important things quickly in the form of text, images, and sounds.
Google also keep the form of widget that can be placed on the home, this will allow you to be able access them quickly to make an important record. This record will be directly synchronized with Google Drive when you have an internet connection, so no need to worry about losing important records.
Google Keep features
- Keep track of your thoughts via notes, lists and photos
- Have voice notes transcribed automatically
- Use homescreen widgets to capture thoughts quickly
- Color-code your notes to help find them later
- Swipe to archive things you no longer need
- Turn a note into a checklist by adding checkboxes
- Use your notes from anywhere – they are safely stored in the cloud and available on the web at Google Drive
Get Google Keep
You can get Google Keep from Google Play with free, but of course you need your own Goggle account. I think all Android user must have Google account.
After you make a note, you can see itu on Google Drive on this page: https://drive.google.com/keep/
Similar app: Evernote