Who want iPhone X or Samsung Galaxy S9? Get it here!
The hottest competition in gadgets this year is iPhone X and Samsung Galaxy S9. Each has a fanatic fan base. Which one do you want? Give your vote and win iPhone X or Samsung Galaxy S9.
The iPhone X is intended to showcase what Apple thinks is technology of the future, specifically adopting OLED screen technology for the first time in iPhone history, as well as using a glass and stainless-steel form factor, offering wireless charging, and removing the home button in favor of introducing Face ID, a new authentication method using advanced technologies to scan the user’s face to unlock the device, as well as for the use of animated emojis called Animoji. The new, nearly bezel-less form factor marks a significant change to the iPhone user interaction, involving swipe-based gestures to navigate around the operating system rather than the typical home button used in every previous iteration of the iPhone lineup. At the time of its November 2017 launch, its price tag of US$999 also made it the most expensive iPhone ever, with even higher prices internationally due to additional local sales and import taxes.
Samsung Galaxy S9
The Samsung Galaxy S9 launched at the 2018 WMC where Samsung announced the new game-changing features like the revolutionary camera. The S9 is a 5.8″ phone with a 1440 x 2960 pixel display. The snapdragon 845 is paired with 4GB of RAM and 64/128/256GB storage options. The main camera is 12MP with an adjustable aperture of f/1.5-2.4. The selfie camera is 8MP. The battery capacity is 3000mAh.
- The prize is a brand-new iPhone X or Samsung Galaxy S9 – either one that gets the highest vote.
- We will pick a winner randomly from all participants who share this campaign (The more reposts and likes you get, the higher is your chance to win).
- This campaign runs from Mar. 13, 2018 to Mar. 26, 2018 PST.
- The winner will be announced on this page and via our official Facebook/Twitter on Mar. 28, 2018 PST.
- iMobie reserves the right of final explanation for this campaign.