MultCloud is freeware which brings together variety of online storage media you use. You can transfer files across different cloud drives, such as transfer data from Dropbox to Google Drive.
Previously I’ve discussed web-based software called DropInOne which was later renamed to MultCloud. This software developed by Aomei Tech, which is a 100% FREE multi-cloud management now supports Dropbox, Box, AmazonS3, WebDAV, Google Drive, OneDrive, SugarSync, FTP, Copy, Bitcasa, Cloudme, Cubby, Mydrive, WEB.DE, Yandex, Hidrive, Baidu. And more and more cloud drives will be supported in the near future.
With MultCloud, you can get huge free online storage.
See the example below.
2 GB on free plan and you can upgrade for free by doing somethings required. If you using Samsung Smartphone, connect the Samsung Link to get free capacity.
- Google Drive with 15 GB free
Upgrade the capacity with connect your Motorola Moto G device with your account.
15 GB on free plan and you can upgrade for free by doing somethings required. For example, by enabling automatic camera roll backup.
- Amazon S3 with 5 GB
- SugarSync with 5 GB
- Box with 10 GB
- Copy with 15 GB
For total you can get 67 GB free online storage.
- Directly Upload Files
- Move/Transfer Files between different accounts
- Still transfer even after power off
MultCloud uses the new background of transmission technology, making the files transfer doesn’t need to start the computer, that is to say, in the case of power off, MultCloud can also realize the transmission from a cloud drive to another. You only need to Copy and Paste, then MultCloud server will achieve everything for you.
- Scheduled transfer, for example if you need to create online backup
- Share Files
- Quick Search
- Preview Files
Support the preview of jpg, png, gif, pdf, xls, doc
To ensure the safety of your personal information, MultCloud uses 256-bit encryption in data transmission and the authorization system of MultCloud is based on OAuth. OAuth is a standard authorization framework that enables third party applications to access multiple cloud accounts without username and password required.
- Multi-server parallel transmission
In order to improve the data transmission speed and stability, MultCloud uses Multi-server parallel transmission technology, which makes the file transferring success rate increased by 200%. Under the multiple servers working at the same time, we also don’t have to worry about the server crashed and other anomalies. In a word, it gives you more at ease use.
Want to know more about MultCloud, just try directly here.
MultCloud’s Chrome Extension
Some use cases
- Transfer files in Dropbox to Google Drive
- Backup FTP, WebDav to Google Drive
- Sync OneDrive with Google Drive
- Migrate or move data from Google Drive to Mega and vice versa.
- Directly transfer files from one cloud drive to the other.
- File transfer in the background, you can close Browser.
- Schedule transfer data between two cloud services.
- Completely FREE and 10TB data traffic for you.