PDF Converter Ultimate available for Android and iPhone, function to convert document (with format .doc, .xls, .ppt, etc.) to pdf format, and vice versa.
PDF Converter Ultimate perform the conversion process usually runs on a computer. Which made me quite curious is its ability to convert AutoCAD drawings. I have test this function, first to convert PDF to DWG CAD file, then from DWG CAD file to PDF.
PDF Converter Ultimate features
- Immediate conversions for free users
- Several conversion types available depending on the file format needed
- No limit on file size or number of files you can convert
- Convert files from Gmail, Dropbox, Google Drive, and other cloud services
- Conversions are powered by our servers, meaning that you can save battery while converting files
Some feedback to the app developer
- I need browse button to find the file (last screenshot)
- When I want to convert back the DWG file, it’s show error “Input file format not supported”
- When see this feature “Conversions are powered by our servers”, it’s mean PDF Converter Ultimate relies on the use of data packets. Need time to upload/download file.