PDF Merge Mobile Freeware App [Android and iPhone]
PDF Merge is a mobile app that combines two or more PDF files on your iOS or Android device. It’s a very simple app and with a couple of straightforward steps, you’ll have your PDFs merged.
PDF Merge 3 simple steps use
- Just open your PDF document in any standard PDF reader you use, or in Google Drive, Dropbox, Gmail, or in any other app that stores your PDF files.
- Afterwards, look for the Share button or the Open in menu and tap on it.
- The last step to access the app is to click on the Copy to PDF Merge icon.
PDF Merge features
- No restrictions on file size and number of converted files
- You can join PDF documents from Gmail. Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and OneDrive
- You can easily share and open the merged file in other apps
- App won’t drain your battery or burden your processor or RAM since the entire process is performed on the latest servers
- Free of charge services
PDF Merge is a good app if you have to manage your documents on the go. On the downside, it takes some to merge files if you are a free user, but that’s a small price for not spending a dime and getting your job done, isn’t it? However, if you’re in a hurry, there is an option to buy immediate merges. So, you can choose whatever suits you best.