Camtica is paid software to record screen movements.
Camtica usually used to create tutorials presented in video format. Record screen movements and any changes including mouse movements are recorded and then edited and be a video tutorial. Some examples of video tutorials can be viewed in my youtube account.
What jobs that require Camtica?
- To create professional screen recordings, demonstrations, presentations, screencasts, tutorials and more
- To generate effective videos that help you train, teach, sell and more
- To create demonstration videos for any software program
- To show customers how to use your product
- To create on-demand interactive training, tutorials for school or college class
- To create a set of videos answering your most frequently asked questions
- To share your recordings on YouTube, Screencast.com and other videos sites
- Records entire desktop, selected rectangle region, dynamic region around mouse cursor, webcam
- Records anything on the screen including windows, objects, menus, full screen and rectangular regions
- Records desktop screen with audio and webcam together – personalizing your videos by including a webcam movie of yourself over your desktop at any position
- Records video chats, Skype video calls, games, flash movies played on sites
- Mouse highlighting spotlights the location of the cursor
- Records video in many video file formats including AVI and WMV
- Supports various video and audio codecs
- Free support and advice
- Free lifetime updates and upgrades
- System requirements: Windows XP/2000/2003/Vista/Windows 7
Jiteco held Facebook Giveaway for Camtica record screen movements software, so you must have Facebook account to participate. But I was too late to preach it, so it only took almost 2 days left to participate (until December 31th, 2011). So use this opportunity well.
- Visit Camtica website then click Facebook LIKE share button. Post it on your wall with Public privacy setting.
- Or you can manually share Camtica website by copy-paste the link in your status update form.
- Contact Camtica support and attach your Facebook share link in your email (Read more about how to take the link).
- Wait replay from Jiteco for the license key.