Samsung Kies Air makes data sharing activities become easier because it can be done without data cable and does not require installation of other software on the computer.
I am using Samsung Kies Air on my Samsung Galaxy Wonder (I8150). The first time using this smart phone, I am confused how to use this application. I tried to connect the phone to laptop wifi….. failed. In desperation, I uninstall this application.
I figure out how to use Samsung Kies Air and find the official website then follow the steps shown in the figure….. but still no luck, laptop and the smartphone would not connected. Until I finally found key phrase the use of this app few days ago on the pages Samsung Kies Air – Google Play Store. The first point stated that:
1. Connect the mobile device and the PC or laptop to the same access point (Wi-Fi router)
That sentence is actually there on the official website, but I missed it.
The next steps are:
- Start the Samsung Kies Air
- You will found URL like this: http://192.168.1.3:8080
- Follow the URL through your Internet Browser then you need a PIN to connected with your smartphone.
- After all of this steps, you will see all of your smartphone contents from Internet Browser.
With Samsung Kies Air you can… (on wireless mode) :
- View and sync contacts with Outlook, Google or Yahoo
- Transfer any file between PC and the device
- Browse through your music, videos and pictures
- Manage ringtones and bookmarks
- Read your messages
- View your call log
- Create playlists and much more
The following pictures show the steps of using Samsung Kies Air.