Forget Windows Password? Windows Password Key will Get You Back in! [Giveaway]
Windows Password Key is a trustworthy tool to recover any of the lost Windows passwords in a minute, with 100% recovery rate guaranteed.
Forgetting the password to your Windows account is a common issue and “hacking” into your own PC isn’t something many people can do. And for most people, they wouldn’t choose to reinstall the operating system for the sake of losing all data.
In such a tricky situation, Windows Password Key can be your first and also the best choice. Of course, there are other methods, but using this password recovery tool can be an easy and fast way of getting you back in. As you see, time means money.
Windows Password Key is empowered to reset lost administrator and user password on any Windows system without reformatting or reinstalling operating system. With Windows Password Key, you can login in your system in minutes. No need to call a technician, no need to reinstall anything, and no need to reformat.
Windows Password Key Main Features
- Recover and reset Windows local password and Windows Domain password and other accounts password.
- Create bootable CD/DVD, or USB flash drive to reset passwords.
- No need to reinstall Windows and no data will be lost.
- Support all popular Windows operating systems.
- Very easy to use, with complete screenshots.
- Unconditional technical support.
Windows Password Key Easy-to-use Steps
After seeing so many reviews and feedbacks of different password recovery tools, the thing most people are concerned about is “Will it be hard for to use”. No worries. Considering that not so many people have much professional technical skills, the software has been designed with the feature of simplicity and practicability. There are only 3 things you should do:
- Create a bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive.
- Set the computer’s BIOS to boot from the disk you just burned.
- Reset Windows password.
But there is one thing you should pay attention to. Windows Password Key has 3 different editions: Standard, Professional, and Enterprise. There are little differences between them. So be careful to choose the one you really need. Of course, the enterprise version has more powerful functions, giving you more freedom to choose Quick Recovery or Advanced Recovery. Sound too easy to be true? Get the trial version to have a try at first, and you will know what it’s like.
Windows Password Key Giveaway
Available 3 licenses of Windows Password Key that will share through lottery, and below are the requirements.
- Share this article to social network or forum that you follow.
Remember to make it public, so I can check it.
- Submit a comment with share link from the first instruction.
Remember to fill with valid email address.
- Lottery done after a week then the winner announced here.