Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional is quite old, but its pro features worth considering to remain in use and today can be downloaded for free with officially.
Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional is useful to create PDF files and also to process (edit) the finished PDF file. PDF files are the standard format used in the exchange of documents via the internet. PDF file format can only be edited using the PDF editor software where this software is one of the famous.
Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional features
- Create PDF documents with one-button ease from Microsoft Office, Outlook, Internet Explorer, Access, and Publisher as well as Lotus Notes (Windows only)
- Combine files from multiple applications into a single PDF document
- Conduct collaborative document reviews that allow review participants to see one another’s comments
- Protect PDF documents with passwords and 128-bit encryption
- Enable Adobe Reader (version 7.0 or 8) users to participate in document reviews, digitally sign documents, and fill and save PDF forms (for ad-hoc forms distribution and data collection for up to 500 people)
- Create PDF documents with one-button ease from AutoCAD, Microsoft Visio, and Microsoft Project (Windows only)
- Quickly and easily create high-quality, compact PDF files from AutoCAD designs that preserve layers, scale, page layout, and page size (Windows only)
- Create advanced Adobe PDF forms with included Adobe LiveCycle Designer software (Windows only)
The most favored feature in my office is the optimization of PDF documents. This aims to facilitate the delivery of document via internet because of the smaller capacity. This is due to not so fast internet connection here.
Get Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional with free
Direct download Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional for Windows (Size : 465 MB)
Direct download Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional for Mac (Size : 450 MB)
After the download, use this key for installation.
Windows Serial number: 1118-1414-1955-8737-8172-0350
Mac Serial number: 1118-0416-1130-3724-2927-7040
I think Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional will run normally from installation until to be used. But if any compatibility issue when you running this software, try to using Compatibility Mode to Windows XP SP 3. Check the option Run this program as an administrator.