PDF to DWG Converter was developed by Sothink, to convert a PDF file containing CAD (Computer Aided Design) drawings to become *.DWG format and can be edited.
I believe PDF to DWG Converter software will greatly favored by designers who are accustomed to using CAD software. I know because I am a supervisor in the construction field who daily look at the various drawing produced from the CAD software. When you receive a PDF drawing format, it will be difficult how to edit it. Now the trouble is not anymore thanks to PDF to DWG Converter software.
The using of PDF to DWG Converter that developed by Sothink is very easy. Look at the picture below and I am sure you succeeded to do it immediately. Thanks to Viki from Sothink.com that has provided the opportunity to try this software.
- Add PDF files (or folder) that contains CAD drawing
- Then click Convert, the conversion process will begin
- Wait for the results (.DWG editable file format).
Processes and measures of conversion PDF files into editable DWG files will be more clearly seen in the video tutorial below.
Feature list of PDF to DWG Converter
- Fast converts single-page or multi-page PDF files to DWG format;
- Provides batch conversion to save your time;
- Supports all versions of PDF files;
- The output DWG can be opened in AutoCAD 2002-2011;
- Supports converting the images contained in PDF;
- Fast generate high-quality and small-size DWG;
- Powerful and simple to use.