Ashampoo Photo Commander 10 [GIVEAWAY]
Giveaway Software review 0 Responses
Not only organize your photos, Ashampoo Photo Commander 10 can handle your videos too. Now available version 11, but you can get a free license for version 10.
Ashampoo Photo Commander 10 main function is manage and do simple editing to your photos. It can be done with ease here and the results can be used to create a digital album, greeting card, photo album, etc.
Ashampoo Photo Commander 10 features
- Display different image formats from various sources
- Tagging and improved overview for managing many pictures
- Crop or rotate images, adjust horizontal misalignment, resize photos
- Image editing: optimize colors, remove scratches, crop objects, remove red eyes etc.
- Artistic photo editing photos by applying effects
- Send, print, burn or upload pictures to online networks
- Present photos in a slideshow with music
- Add texts, notes or graphics to photos
- Select and import pictures directly from your digital camera or scanner, enables the automatic rotation of photos.
- Manage your video and photo collection including options to create groups, tag photos and put together virtual photo albums.
- Intuitively designed and easy-to-use editing and quick-fix modes.
- Create slideshow or HTML album, create photo collages, greeting cards or photo calendars in a jiffy, too.
- Make screenshots of desktop contents, scan images, print and send photos by email, burn discs with photos or even upload complete photo albums online to networks such as Picasa, Facebook or YouTube.
More about Ashampoo Photo Commander 10
Ashampoo Photo Commander 10 Giveaway
Please visit this page and submit your email there to get Ashampoo Photo Commander 10 license with free.