MiXplorer: Android file manager, free (no ad), easy transfer data to laptop
I see MiXplorer from XDA Forum when read and find source about Mi5 custom rom development. The features make me fascinated then download, install, and try it. There are many features with no ad at all, and the developer said it “always remain free”.
MiXplorer features most I like, type with bold format below.
- Easy copy and move file operation
When you want to copy file, it make a task for that, and no need to paste directly. Then you can make a task to move file for example. After that go to the first destination, paste the first task. Go to second destination and paste the second task. Very easy, no need to go back and forth.
- All cloud storage from an app
You can saves space because only install an app.
- FTP / HTTP / TCP Server.
This make you easy to transfer file from phone to laptop and vice versa, with wireless (wifi).
MiXplorer features take from XDA Forum
- Easily themable with customization option which lets you select any color you like.
- Sort, disable and enable all menu options and action buttons.
- Unlimited Tabbed browsing and Dual panel in landscape mode and Drag and Drop between panels also supported.
- Easily create Tasks to multitask Copy, Move, … operations.
- Different various View Modes and Sorting Options for each folder separately!
- Customizable bookmarks drawer with essential file types already categorized.
- Advanced search functions.
- Custom USB OTG driver. FAT32 (R/W), exFat(R/W), NTFS (R).
- Html viewer which supports MHT, Markdown, AXml, CHM, MAFF and ….
- Export/Import all preferences and bookmarks and customized skins.
- Packing/unpacking 7z and Zip/Zip64 (splitted-encrypted), TAR, TAR.GZ, TAR.BZ2, GZIP, BZIP2, XZ, WIM
- Unpacking only: AR, ARJ, CAB, CHM, CPIO, CramFS, DMG, EXT, FAT, GPT, HFS, IHEX, ISO, LZH, LZMA, MBR, MSI, NSIS, NTFS, QCOW2, RAR/RAR5, RPM, SquashFS, UDF, UEFI, VDI, VHD, VMDK, XAR and Z.
- All your cloud storage needs accessible from one single app. Choose from 19 providers:
Amazon CloudDrive, Mega.co.nz, Mail.ru, Dropbox, Box, Yandex, HiDrive, Baidu, Mediafire, IDrive, Hubic, 4Sync, 4Shared, Google Drive, Meo, OneDrive, OneDrive Business, pCloud, SugarSync, VDisk.
+ clouds which support webdav like (Yandex.ru, OwnCloud, MyDrive.ch, DriveHQ, CloudMe, CloudSafe, …).
- Modifying zip files.
- EPub, MobiPacket and PDF reader.
- Root access for all advanced operations.
- User and System app management with data backup ability for rooted devices.
- EncFS volumes supported for all storages.
- File encryption and decryption using Aescrypt file format.
- FTP/HTTP Server built in + TCP server to receive files from other devices using MiX (Send-to option).
- MP3 Tag Editor.
- Built-in Image Viewer (it supports GIF, SVG, TGA, ICO,…).
- Built-in Media Player + VLC codecs add-on.
- Powerful Text Editor.
- SAMBA, FTP, SFTP, WEBDAV, BLUETOOTH supported as well.