WinX Mobile Video Converter [Giveaway]
WinX Mobile Video Converter is specifically design to convert video for mobile device playback. Many presets available for variety mobile devices video conversion.
This fast video converter support to convert MKV, AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV, FLV, AVCHD, M2TS videos as source to any pop Android mobiles, tablets and players, which enables you to play different videos on The New HTC One, Android Samsung Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note, Amazon Kindle Fire, Google Nexus 7, etc. WinX Mobile Video Converter also can convert Blu-ray M2TS videos, HDTV videos, camcorder and phone recorded videos to Apple iPhone 4S/5, iPad Mini, iPad 4, Microsoft WP8 and Nokia mobiles to fulfill your dream of playing any videos on Android iOS Google devices on the go.
WinX Mobile Video Converter features
- Supports multi-track MKV, M2TS, AVCHD, HDTV, BDAV and MPEG-TS videos as input.
- Embedded with about 200 ready-made profiles for Android and other mobile devices
- High Quality Engine
Excellent image and audio quality, almost like the original ones.
Delivers higher image effect.
- Support a wide range of HD videos, even including HD Camcorder (e.g. JVC MOD) video, multi-track HD, Blu-ray M2TS videos and HDTV videos.
- Convert or shrink HD videos to suitable video formats accepted by Android smartphones, tablets, Android media players, iPhone, iPad, etc.
- Grab audio from videos & YouTube to MP3, WMA, AC3, AAC, DTS, FLAC, ALAC
- Extract pictures from the video in PNG format
- Take full advantage of multi-core CPU (up to 8 cores) to increase the video processing speed.
- Support video conversion in batch mode
- User–friendly interface.
- Simple video editing
You can adding external *.srt subtitle
- Edit parameters like video bitrates, video resolution, frame rate, etc. to customize video audio quality and file size.
- Merge several videos to a whole video file
- Auto Fix Incorrect Data
Get WinX Mobile Video Converter license with free
You can get WinX Mobile Video Converter license with free on this year Father’s Day.
Visit the website, click Get License Code, then follow the instructions.
There you will be found others software license for free.
- Please activate the software before July 2nd, 2013.
- No free upgrade.
You can find the Mac version in this article: MacX Mobile Video Converter [Giveaway]