Humans, by instinct, are memory hoarders. They feel the urge to go down the memory and visit the things they have once experienced or lived for reminiscence. The reason is that these memories link present to past and as a result past is never forgotten rather reserved. These memories need not to be necessarily happy or related to something big. Sometimes the littlest and most common things become a permanent part of your memory. Whenever someone feels nostalgic, he wants to relive the moments and the experience by revisiting them. The best way to pay a visit to the memory lane is by going through old photos or videos captured at that special moment.
However, it is very likely that you do not have those files. You had them at some point and you lost them intentionally and unintentionally. People have the habit of cleaning their computer of unnecessary files and data to free up the space. This way a lot of data which may seem useless at that point but is needed later on is also deleted.
However, thanks to latest technological advancements, a free data recovery software has been developed that retrieves you’re your data within seconds.
What is this free data recovery software?
EaseUS is a free data recovery software especially developed to retrieve your data from PC hard drive as well as removable storage devices. The hardware recovery app is supported on iOS as well as windows. This free data recovery software has mainly received positive feedback with 72,000,000 plus downloads across both platforms.
How to use this free data recovery software?
The good news is that unlike other hardware recovery applications, this free data recovery software is rather easy and user-friendly. Anyone with basic computer knowledge can use this app to recover lost data and files. It works in three easy steps:
- Click: the users may start the app.
- Scan: users can choose between quick scan and deep scan
- Preview: users may view the files that the application has retrieved so that any mistake is avoided and unnecessary files are also not saved.
Which files can be retrieved through this free data recovery software?
Following files are easily retrieved through this hard drive recovery software:
- Audio AIF/AIFF, M4A, MP3, WAV, WMA, APE, MID/MIDI, RealAudio, VQF, FLV, MKV, MPG, M4V, RM/RMVB, OGG, AAC, WMV, APE, etc.
- Email PST, DBX, EMLX, etc. (from Outlook, Outlook Express, etc.
- Documents DOC/DOCX, XLS/XLSX, PPT/PPTX, PDF, CWK, HTML/HTM, INDD, EPS, etc.
- Graphics JPG/JPEG, TIFF/TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF, PSD, CRW, CR2, NEF, ORF, SR2, MRW, DCR, WMF, RAW, SWF, SVG, RAF, DNG, etc.
- Video AVI, MOV, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, MKV, ASF, FLV, SWF, MPG, RM/RMVB, MPEG, etc.
- Miscellaneous files Archives (ZIP, RAR, SIT, ISO etc.), exe, html, SITX, etc.
Which devices are supported by this free data recovery software?
This hard drive recovery software is able to recover data from a lot of removable and other storage devices. These devices are as follows:
- Video player
- Music player
- CF/SD card
- Zip drive
- Pen drive
- Hard drive
- External disc
- USB drive
- Micro Card
- Digital Camera
- And other storage devices
How many versions of this free data recovery software are available?
EaseUS’s free version is for those who have minimum computer literacy and want basic functions to be done. However, if you are a tech savvy and want to benefit from a few more functions, you can go for Pro or Pro+WinPE version. They are not free but highly affordable for the benefits they come with. And the best part is these to premium versions also come with a free trial.
So, what are you waiting for! Get your computer the best free data recovery software.