Nero Kwik Burn a.k.a Nero Burning 10 lite: still free for personal use
Nero Kwik Burn previous name is Nero Burning 10 lite. Is currently available for free for personal use.
Nero Kwik Burn is famous burning software for its easy to use. Beginners will not be confused….. especially using Nero Express. Now currently available for free (original) to the burning function, without other functions. If you want other features, you can buy the standard version or a more complete. You can get it from download page. Remember! May only be used for private users and should not be traded.
Minimum system requirements for Nero Kwik Burn
- Windows® XP SP3 (32-bit), Windows Vista® SP1 (32 and 64-bit), Windows® 7 Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate (32 and 64-bit)
- 2 GHz AMD or Intel® processor
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM for Windows Vista® or Windows® 7)
- 300 MB hard drive space for a typical installation of all components (including temporary disk space)
- CD or DVD recordable or rewritable drive for burning
- Third party components such as Microsoft Windows® Installer 4.5 and Microsoft Silverlight™ are shipped with the product or automatically downloaded if not included in the package
- An Internet connection is required (DSL-1000 and higher recommended). Internet connection charges are the user’s responsibility
- On 64-bit operating systems, applications run in 32-bit emulation mode
- The devices must be correctly installed and recognized by the operating system for the product to work properly
- Installation of the latest WHQL certified device drivers is strongly recommended
Supported media for burning
- DVD±R DL
Supported disc formats
- Data CD (ISO, UDF, ISO/UDF)
- Data DVD (ISO, UDF, ISO/UDF)
I do not find multisession feature that allows the writing more than once in one media CD / DVD (as opposed to disc at once) so that still have empty ramining space.