I get information about granting a free license to the author who made a review about PDFZilla….. and I am interested to trying.
In my mind, this software allows you to convert pdf files into office documents (.doc, .xls, etc). My forecast is not entirely true, because the ability of this software more than I expected. After installation and I see the interface, I was quite surprised with the result format conversion supported. PDF to SWF Converter.
PDFZilla key features
- Convert PDF to Word
Convert PDF to Word with all text and Graphical data.
- Convert PDF to RTF
Convert PDF to Rich Text Files. You can edit all text and graphic by Windows Wordpad.
- Convert PDF to TXT
Convert PDF to plain text files. You can edit text by Notepad.
- Convert PDF to Images
Convert PDF to BMP, JPG, GIF or TIF files.
- Convert PDF to HTML
Convert PDF to HTML files and automatically generate the Index file.
- Convert PDF to SWF
Convert PDF to Shockwave Flash Animation files which can be published on websites.
- Page Selection
Convert all the pages, or partial pages of PDF file.
- Easy to use software
Add a PDF File -> Select the Output File Format -> Click on Start Converting button, then just have a cup of coffee
I tried to convert a PDF file into SWF (flash). And the results I see with SPlayer. That worked fine. See the screenshots below.
How to get the free license?
There are 2 ways. Below are the first.
- You must have a website, blog space, magazine or internet column so that you can put the review on your space.
- You can put the review on your index page or sub-page.
- The sub-page link including the review should be kept on your index page at least 2 month if you put the review on a sub-page.
- The review content should contain the link to official website.
- The length of review content is no less than 400 words.
- Your website/blog must be indexed by Google.
The second way are more easy to get the free license, but you should get the free license before July 7th, 2013.
Visit the giveaway page to get it.